The Cirque is fully T rated for robust performance in the harsh winter environment.
The gently curved pick and shaft combine to give excellent self arrest performance, while a spike on the handle provides grip and stability on snow and ice slopes.
A full size adze makes step cutting and ledge chopping easy, while the shaft allows efficient plunging of the axe into snow when making progress.
The Cirque comes equipped with the DMM Slide Lock leash for security should you accidentally drop the axe.
Shaft and picks T rated for durability
- DMM axes are T rated, making them tough enough for modern mixed climbing techniques.
Picks laser cut from srteel for strength, and CNC'd for high performance on frozen turf and ice
- Steel picks are high strength and durable. They are laser cut, and then CNC machined for high performance on ice, frozen turf and rock.
Hot forged handle for strength and ergonomics
- The hot forged handle is ergonomic while still being straight enough to allow easy plunging into snow.
- A rubber coating insulates the handle and grips well in both dry and wet conditions.
Supplied with a leash
- The Cirque comes with a Slide Lock Leash, keeping the axe firmly secured to you in case of an accidental drop and making it easier to climb steep terrain
- Employing a minimalist design for improved functionality and durability, the Slide Lock Leash is intuitive to use and operable with one hand.
- Vari-width wrist webbing ensures comfort without unnecessary padding or bulk; minimising water absorption.
Certification : EN 13089:2011
Colour : Titanium / Turquoise
Length shown in image 50cm