The new Humangear Small GoToob+ is made from soft, rugged silicone that’s easy to squeeze and gets every last drop out
Air travel approved (TSA); and foodsafe (FDA).
At 53ml it is comfortably within the 100ml liquid limit for hand luggage, and is clearly labelled on the side for at-a-glance capacity checks.
GoToob+ also offers new features that no other soft travel bottle in the world has :
Larger opening making it both easier to fill and clean
The bases of all the GoToob+ tubes have been contoured so that they can now stand up for even easier filling
Multi action patent-pending LoopLock™
The GoToob+® collar has their exclusive LoopLock™, which makes it almost impossible to accidentally open the cap,
The lock mode is 20 times more resistant to leaks and accidental opening than the previous GoToob, further reducing the chance of any leakage.
The LoopLock™ can also be used to hang the tube from a hook or clip it to the outside of a pack.
There’s also a textured area on the collar where you can write in the contents with a permanent marker.
Clearer size labelling
Colour : Red
Tube : Silicone
Cap Valve : Silicone
ID ring and cap plastic : #5PP (polypropylene)
All materials : FDA food-safe, BPA-free, Phthalate-Free
Volume : 53ml
Dimensions : 50.8 x 82.55 x 38.1mm, 2 x 3.25 x 1.5in
Weight : 1.58oz, 45g
Humangear say :
"It is a good idea when using any product in a GoToob+ for the first time either to test a small amount overnight or to pack the GoToob+ in a leak proof bag for protection.
While the range of chemicals used in modern cosmetic and personal care products makes comprehensive compatibility testing impossible,
Humangear have consistently noticed problems with the following chemical groups/product types and recommend against using them in a GoToob+:
- Alcohols (Note: Alcohols may be present in many cosmetic products, including make-up remover, mouth wash, astringent, hair serum, aftershave, and insect repellent).
- Salicylic Acid (most often used in acne treatments).
- Hair serums and treatments (detanglers, relaxers, volumizers, polishers, smoothers, shine serums, etc.) including shampoos and conditioners designed to add shine or luster to hair as well as products with Argan Oil (like Moroccan hair oil).
- Silicone-based lubricants.
- DEET-based insect repellents.
- Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Sterile products. Note: Even though sterile products may be fully compatible with silicone, GoToob+ are not sterilized.
Therefore, we don't recommend GoToob+ for use with fluids where sterilization may be an issue, such as contact lens solution.
This includes liquid or semi-liquid prescription medications.
- Caustic, corrosive, or flammable products.
Note : Many household chemicals are sold in specifically designed plastic or glass containers specified by the manufacturer and should never be decanted.
GoToob+ were designed for personal care or food items you may need while traveling--not bleach, drain cleaner, fire-starters, or hydrochloric acid.
Recommend Testing First
The following products are compatible with the GoToob+ in most cases.
However, we've heard of problems in some cases when using these products and recommend testing a small amount in a GoToob+ overnight before general use or travel.
- Personal lubricants (non-silicone based).
- Almond butter.
- Liquid sweeteners (especially Stevia).
- Essential oils.
- Sunscreen and tanning lotions.
- Skin conditioning oil formulations.
- Castille soap.
Note : You will know if your fluid is incompatible if it leaks, changes the shape or color of the silicone tube, evaporates from the tube, or dries up shortly after being put in the tube.
Most reactions occur overnight; this is why we recommend an overnight trial run with a new product."