Quokka Run is a streamlined, usb rechargeable silicone headlamp that is small and lightweight
Pop out the inner pod to access the USB
Then recharge with a power bank or directly with your computer or USB wall charger, no charging cable required
It’s transparent silicone creates a red Halo effect that flows along the strap sides to increase your visibility, making it the perfect running headlamp
The 3 sets of LEDs are optimally placed for their individual purpose
– a spot beam to see by, wide beam for broad ambient light and a red light for night/low light
Easily toggle between the modes and dimmable in each mode using the buttons on the Quokka Run
On it’s brightest setting, Quokka Run has a range of up to 40 metres
Head Size Circumference: 30cm - 66cm, toggle adjustment
Material: Silicone, no tangle surface texture
Battery: LiPO, usb rechargeable - one of these batteries is equivalent to 650 AAAs.....
- Recharge from your favourite usb powerbank
Bulbs: 2 white LED, 1 red LED
Weight: 49g, 1.73oz
Dimensions of Headlamp: H 2.0cm x W 15.0cm x L 24.0cm
USB rechargeable so you don't have to buy any more disposable batteries;
Recharges from flat to full in as little as 3.5 hours
There are 4 modes and 4 brightness settings for each mode.
Modes: Spot, Wide, Combo, Red
Brightness settings: High, Mid, Low, Flash.
- easily toggle between the modes and the brightness levels using the buttons on the Quokka.
- spot, Wide, Combo modes are each dimmable, letting you set the exact level of illumination you need
- combo mode set to high output delivers 100 lumens with a 2.5 hours runtime
- Red mode dimmed low lasts up to 36 hours
Adjustable strap toggle fits heads from 30 to 66cm in circumference
- medical grade silicone is durable and comfortable and retains its shape over time
- won't lose its strength, and doesn't need constant adjusting.
- wearing a slightly thicker beanie? No probs, it'll stretch over.
Lockable light mode
Water-resistant Rating : tested to IP65, protected from spray jets of water, dustproof
Knog are an Australian company that design led lights for the cycling outdoor and run industry - sustainably
- their HQ is powered entirely by wind power.
- their products are driven entirely by USB, so millions of batteries have been saved from landfill.
- silicone is used as its kinder to the planet.
- packaging uses PET plastics & carton cardboard that is recycled