Buy this headlamp in-store with a BAC Discount Card (£5 per year) for £135.00
Iconic for trails and ultra-running! The NAO® RL rechargeable headlamp provides 1500 lumens of brightness and weighs just 145 grams.
Comfortably balanced, the headband is easily adjustable and maintains excellent support throughout long and committing races
With REACTIVE LIGHTING® technology, the brightness automatically adapts to the ambient light
Manual operations are reduced and burn time is optimised
Additionally, red lighting at the rear of the headlamp allows you to remain visible at night
Colour: Black / Orange
Light Output: 1500 lumens (ANSI FL 1 STANDARD)
Technology: REACTIVE LIGHTING® or STANDARD LIGHTING
Beam pattern: Flood or mixed
Energy: 3200 mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (included)
Charging time: 3.5 h
Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
Ultra-bright and lightweight: 1500 lumens for a weight of only 145g
Lighting for movement automatically adapts to ambient light:
- Wide, uniform beam so you can comfortably see up-close or at your feet
- Mixed beam (flood and focused) allows for proximity and distance vision for movement
- Three white lighting levels: MAX BURN TIME, STANDARD (better power/burn time balance), and MAX POWER
- Longer burn time, greater visual comfort, and less manual operation with REACTIVE LIGHTING® mode, which allows the light sensor to automatically adjust brightness and beam pattern, optimizing battery usage
- Minimum burn time of 5 hours in REACTIVE LIGHTING® mode (STANDARD level), built to power through long activities like trail running and ultra-running
- Red lighting, continuous or strobe, at the rear of the headlamp, and a separate button to quickly turn it on or off
- The battery pack is in the rear to distribute the weight of the headlamp over the entire head, making it balanced and comfortable to wear
- Thin and flexible front plate, to better adapt to different head shapes
- Quick and easy rear adjustment
- Additional top strap for optimal support
- Lithium-Ion 3200 mAh battery, rechargeable with a type C USB port
- Battery charge indicator with five-level gauge for precise monitoring of the battery charge level
- Rechargeable R1 battery can be used as a spare battery to charge other devices, such as phones or watches
- LOCK function to avoid accidentally turning on the lamp during transit or storage, or to lock lighting settings during your activity
- Reflective headband to remain visible at night
- Storage pouch allows you to turn headlamp into a lantern or carry an additional battery
|Lighting performance with included R1 rechargeable battery
|Lighting performance as defined by the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 protocol
||MAX BURN TIME
|MAX BURN TIME
|Rear Red Light
||Visible at 150 m for 400 h
Lighting Performance ANSI/PLATO FL1 Protocol - American National Standards Institute [ANSI]
Brightness : This measurement is taken between 30 and 120 seconds after the headlamp is turned on.
It indicated the maximum light output, measured in lumens, when the lamp is first turned on using new batteries.
Lighting Distance : This is the maximum distance, measured in metres, between the lamp and the location where only o.25 lux of illumination remains.
The measurement is taken when the lamp is turned on, using new batteries.
Lighting distance depends directly on brightness, but mainly on the shape of the beam.
Burn Time : This corresponds to the length of time for which lighting remains optimal, from when the lamp is turned on, until 10% of maximum light output is reached.
Then it moves to reserve lighting.
Reserve Lighting : In hours, this guarantees a minimum light level for walking.
However, the light may not be sufficient for fast paced activities - such as running, mountain biking, skiing.....
R1 rechargeable battery
R1 Extension Cord