Over forty years ago, Petzl invented the headlamp, also the easiest way to achieve handsfree lighting.
Since then, their mission has been to provide headlamps that offer the best performance in terms of power, burn time, compactness, light weight, and innovative technologies.
This is the case, for example, with REACTIVE LIGHTING, which uses a sensor to analyse reflected light, instantly delivering optimal brightness and beam pattern.
There is therefore no need to manually switch between modes; a runner can remain completely focused on the activity.
Petzl SWIFT RL
With 900 lumen brightness at a weight of only 100g, SWIFT RL is the most powerful of the Petzl compact headlamps.
With REACTIVE LIGHTING technology, a sensor analyzes the ambient light and automatically adjusts the brightness to user requirements.
The headband is reflective for night visibility.
It has a two-part construction for excellent stability in dynamic and committing activities such as mountaineering, trail running or mountain biking.
Intuitive SWIFT RL has a single button for easy control over all lamp functions.
Rechargeable, it has a 5-level gauge for precise monitoring of the battery charge level.
Brightness: 900 lumens (ANSI-FL1 STANDARD)
Technology: REACTIVE LIGHTING or STANDARD LIGHTING
Beam pattern: Flood, mixed or focused
Energy: 2350 mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery included
Charging time: 6 hours
Watertightness : IP X4 (weather-resistant)
Petzl Guarantee: Headlamp 5 years, Battery 2 years or 300 charging cycles
Ultra-bright and lightweight: 900 lumens at only 100 g.
Optimized comfort and burn time:
- Longer burn time, visual comfort and less manual operation with REACTIVE LIGHTING mode :
- The light sensor automatically adjusts brightness and beam pattern, optimizing battery usage
- Visual comfort, from the three beam patterns (flood, mixed or focused) giving high-performance lighting for outdoor activities :
- proximity vision, movement and distance vision.
- Comfortable wear, from the ergonomic adjustable headband with two-part construction (Petzl patent), for optimal stability during dynamic activities
- reflective headband for night visibility
- 2350 mAh Lithium-Ion battery, rechargeable via type B USB port, with luminous charging indicator
Intuitive and convenient to use :
- Ease of use, with a single button providing control over all functions :
- ON/OFF, lighting modes, brightness and locking
- Choice of two lighting modes, selected with a long press :
- REACTIVE LIGHTING or STANDARD LIGHTING
- LOCK function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- 5-level gauge for precise monitoring of the battery charge level
- Headlamp can be tilted upward for seeing ahead when it is worn around the neck.
- Detachable, washable headband
The Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery ensures high performance for the SWIFT RL headlamp, even at low temperatures.
It charges via micro USB port and has a luminous charging indicator.
Size approx.: 6cm L x 4cm W x 1.5cm D (connection end)
Weight: 50 g
Capacity: 2350 mAh
Number of charging cycles: 300
Recharge time: 6 hours
|Lighting performance as defined by the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 protocol
|| Lighting colour
|| Lighting levels
|| Burn time
|| MAX BURN TIME
||10 to 50 h
|| 10 lm for 2 h
||5 to 40 h
||15 lm for 2 h
||2 to 30 h
||MAX BURN TIME
||10 lm for 2 h
||15 lm for 2 h
Lighting Performance ANSI/PLATO FL1 Protocol - American National Standards Institute [ANSI]
Brightness : This measurement is taken between 30 and 120 seconds after the headlamp is turned on.
It indicated the maximum light output, measured in lumens, when the lamp is first turned on using new batteries.
Lighting Distance : This is the maximum distance, measured in metres, between the lamp and the location where only o.25 lux of illumination remains.
The measurement is taken when the lamp is turned on, using new batteries.
Lighting distance depends directly on brightness, but mainly on the shape of the beam.
Burn Time : This corresponds to the length of time for which lighting remains optimal, from when the lamp is turned on, until 10% of maximum light output is reached.
Then it moves to reserve lighting.
Reserve Lighting : In hours, this guarantees a minimum light level for walking.
However, the light may not be sufficient for fast paced activities - such as running, mountain biking, skiing.....
Related Accessory Products :
UNI ADAPT, adhesive clip for mounting a Petzl headlamp on any type of helmet (pack of 4).
CROCHLAMP S, four headlamp clips for mounting a headlamp, compatible with thin-edged helmets that lack integrated headlamp clips.
CROCHLAMP L, four headlamp clips for mounting a headlamp, compatible with thick-edged helmets that lack integrated headlamp clips.
SHELL L, pouch for compact headlamps.
a protective case for Petzl's compact headlamps that diffuses light.
A headlamp placed inside thus becomes a lantern with diverse possibilities: placed on a surface, suspended in a tent, attached to a belt...