To mark its 50th anniversary, Petzl is launching a limited edition TIKKA headlamp featuring a headband with unique graphics.
Simple and compact, the TIKKA CORE headlamp provides 300-lumen brightness and a flood beam for proximity lighting and movement over short distances.
It is useful for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or when traveling.
The phosphorescent reflector makes the lamp easy to find in the dark, and the red lighting prevents users from blinding each other during group activities.
Thanks to its HYBRID CONCEPT design, TIKKA CORE comes with the CORE rechargeable battery but also works with three AAA/LR03 batteries (not included).
Brightness : 300 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
Weight : 71g
Beam pattern : flood
Energy : 1250 mAh CORE rechargeable battery included
Charging time : 3 h
Battery compatibility : alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable AAA's, not included
Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
Petzl is celebrating its 50th anniversary with a novel headlamp :
- emblematic TIKKA headlamp now in a rechargeable version
- headband with unique graphics and the GPS coordinates of where the Petzl adventure first began
- limited numbered edition
Compact and lightweight : only 71g
Rechargeable and easy to use :
- CORE battery charges via micro USB port
- HYBRID CONCEPT design : TIKKA CORE comes with the CORE rechargeable battery and also works with three AAA/LR03 batteries (not included)
- three white lighting levels: proximity, movement and distance
- red lighting preserves night vision and prevents users from blinding each other during group activities
- single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- useful phosphorescent reflector, for locating the lamp in the dark
- detachable, washable headband
- compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle
Petzl Guarantee : Lamp: 5 years; CORE rechargeable battery: 2 years or 300 charging cycles
|| Lighting performance as defined by the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 protocol
| Lighting colour
|| Lighting levels
||Reserve (0,25 lux - 4 m)
||MAX BURN TIME
||visible at 700 m for 400 h
Lighting Performance ANSI/PLATO FL1 Protocol - American National Standards Institute [ANSI]
Brightness : This measurement is taken between 30 and 120 seconds after the headlamp is turned on.
It indicated the maximum light output, measured in lumens, when the lamp is first turned on using new batteries.
Lighting Distance : This is the maximum distance, measured in metres, between the lamp and the location where only o.25 lux of illumination remains.
The measurement is taken when the lamp is turned on, using new batteries.
Lighting distance depends directly on brightness, but mainly on the shape of the beam.
Burn Time : This corresponds to the length of time for which lighting remains optimal, from when the lamp is turned on, until 10% of maximum light output is reached.
Then it moves to reserve lighting.
Reserve Lighting : In hours, this guarantees a minimum light level for walking.
However, the light may not be sufficient for fast paced activities - such as running, mountain biking, skiing...
Related products :
Rechargeable battery compatible with Petzl headlamps featuring the HYBRID CONCEPT design.
A a protective case for Petzl’s compact headlamps that diffuses light.
A headlamp placed inside thus becomes a lantern with diverse possibilities : placed on a surface, suspended in a tent, attached to a belt...
Plate for mounting a Petzl headlamp on bicycle handlebars or seat post.