Buy this Tilley Hat in-store with a BAC Discount Card (£5 per year) for £67.50
New colour for Summer 2021
A sustainable take on the popular LTM5 profile, featuring Airflo bonded mesh for optimum ventilation and Organic Cotton with DWR so water beads off
With a 2⅝ brim size for sun protection and piped for optimised "Adjust & Hold Shape"
Airflo style and technology in sustainable breathable cotton with stretch, the T5MO features a sueded finish and feels velvety
Organic Cotton hats start with sustainable, eco-friendly practices to deliver a fabric that naturally breathes, dries fast, and keeps you cool and comfortab
The Tilley Hat fits more comfortably than other hats.
It’s designed to be worn low on your head and slightly loose. It should be held on by gravity, not by painful pressure on your forehead!
When it’s windy, use the cord!
Colour : Grey
Fabric : 98% certified organic cotton, 2% Spandex
Medium Brim : Front 2⅝"; Back 2¾"; Sides 2⅛"
Size Guide : Please see image
Made in Canada
Guaranteed for life,Tilley craftsmanship is made for durability, quality and reliable products.This Tilley hat is are guaranteed for life against normal wear and tear
Air flow, mesh panelling at the top of the crown
- Airflo technology allows air to flow through the hat to both let cool air in and hot air out
- You will notice that Airflo hats sit higher on your head - this allows the ¾" inch mesh panel to be unobstructed
Maximum sun protection, the fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
Lightweight and naturally breathable
Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket inside the crown
Buoyancy, stays afloat in water
Tuckaway Wind Cord
OEKO-TEX® certification, short for International Association for Research and Testing in the field of textile, another step towards sustainability
OEKO-TEX fabric ensures the fabric and production specifically has been certified free of harmful chemicals and safe for human use
Guaranteed for Life
To take advantage of Tilley’s Guarantee for Life, you must register your qualifying hat through the Tilley UK website within 90 days of purchase.
Gather the following information to register your hat:
1. The style, colour, and size of your Guaranteed for Life hat. If you’re not sure of your hat’s details, look on the hat hang tag or on the inside label.
2. The name of the store you purchased your hat, the date of the purchase, and the transaction / reference number on the receipt.
3. If you don’t have one already, create an account on Tilley.com.
4.Once logged into your account, click on Hat Registration in the account dashboard.
5.Fill in the registration