The DMM Mithril is a men's lightweight fully adjustable harness for performance climbing in all season
The Mithril delivers lightweight performance without compromising comfort.
Streamlined construction gives small pack size and low weight.
Adjustable leg loops give good fit with different layering systems, allowing the Mithril to switch between summer and winter climbing with ease.
Comfort comes from ventilated padding which keeps you cool in hot environments.
Five gear loops and two Vault slots give versatile racking options for summer and winter climbing.
Lightweight construction gives lightness and flexibility
- Lightweight harnesses are flexible and pack down small. They are ideal for sport climbing and reducing weight when trad climbing.
Fully adjustable for use with a variety of layering systems
- Adjustable leg loops and waistbelt mean that no matter how many layers you're wearing, you can find a comfortable fit.
- Appropriate for climbers who want a single harness for all their climbing.
Five gear loops for versatile racking options
- Five gear loops accommodate enough gear for long pitches without cluttering the harness. The rear loop keeps belay kit separate from the main rack.
Ventilated padding for comfort and breathability
- Padding makes harnesses comfortable to hang or fall in, important when working routes or on long climbs.
- It is ventilated to increase breathability and comfort in hot weather or at the climbing wall.
Certification: EN 1277:2015 C
DMM Size Guide
|70 - 80
|28 - 31
|52 - 67
|20 - 26