BAC Outdoor Leisure
Skis, like cars, require servicing to perform better after a period of use.
Edges can become dulled, bases can receive minor damage, which can make the ski slower, less easy to turn and lose grip on harder, icier slopes.
We have a fully equipped workshop with an R off B machine that can offer you anything from a simple Hot Wax, to a Full Service including base and edge repairs.
This is carried out in our on-site workshop by our fully qualified servicing technician.
We normally work to a week turnaround, except in the build up to the main ski season holidays when it can be up to 14 days.
It is best to book your skis or snowboards in early, giving a clear date that you wish to collect.
- Hot Wax £15
- Edge & Wax £20
- Service 1 (Base grind, edge & wax) £30.00
- Service 2 (as above but includes PTex base repairs) £35.00
On skis purchased from BAC there is no charge for mounting or adjustment, for the life of the ski.
Otherwise, the charges are:
- Binding Check/Adjustment £10.00
- Binding Reset £20.00
- Rail Mounted Binding £40.00
- Drilled Screw Mounting £55.00
There is no charge for any adjustments to ski boots that have been purchased from BAC for the life of the boot.
For any of the below services, it is always advisable to ring the shop for an appointment.
- Heated Boot molding £30.00
- Heated liner adjustment £15.00
- Boot stretching, per stretch £15.00
- Boot/foot problems £30.00 per session
- Hot Wax £20.00
- Edge and Wax £25.00
- Service 1 (Base grind, edge & wax) £35.00
- Service 2 (as above but includes PTex base repairs) £40.00