Length: 62-130cm, adjustable
Pack Size: 62cm
Weight per pole: 187g
Shaft Material: HM Carbon, 16/14/12mm
Grip: Trigger S 2.0 Shark, 2-Component
Strap: Trigger Shark 2.0 Active
Length Adjustment: Speed Lock 2
Basket: Nordic walking
Pole Feet: Power Grip Pad
Tip: Flex Tip (Short)
Highly-modular carbon shaft to meet the highest weight and stiffness demands.
- Carbon fibres result from complex carbonization processes of synthetic polymer fibres or organic substances.
- These processes yield a fibre mesh that is approximately eight times thinner than a human hair.
- In turn, carbon fibre shafts presents an extremely high stiffness and bending capacity with very low specific weight.
Trigger S 2.0 Shark grip for superior comfort, maximum power transfer, easy handling.
- Positive angle 8° for a comfortable hand position
Trigger Shark 2.0 Active Strap, breathable soft inner material.
- Optimized shape,
- One piece, 360° inner hand - no overlapping material direct and straight grip contact.
Speed Lock 2, extremely fast adjustment of the pole length.
30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force - at least than the standard Speed Lock
Power Grip Pad, optimum grip on paved surfaces with a long lifespan. Made of vulcanised rubber
Leki Spares & Replacements.
LEKI poles allow the replacement of ANY add-on and wearing parts - grips, straps, baskets, tips
Leki Gloves, various basket options, pole feet, storage / carry bag and other items are available as accessories.