DUE TO POSTAGE RESTRICTIONS:
THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN-STORE UNLESS SENT OUT WITH A PETZL HEADLAMP
High-capacity Lithium-Ion 1250 mAh rechargeable battery guarantees high performance lighting for Petzl HYBRID headlamps even at low temperatures.
It recharges directly with the integrated USB port.
The CORE rechargeable battery offers an economical and sustainable solution as the main power supply, or as a back-up battery.
Dimensions: 9 x 29 x 36mm
Battery: rechargeable Lithium-Ion 1250 mAh
Nominal voltage: 3.6 Volts
Recharge time: 3 hours
Compatible with all TIKKID, TIKKINA, TIKKA, ZIPKA, ACTIK, ACTIK CORE, TACTIKKA, TACTIKKA +, TACTIKKA +RGB. IKO Core headlamps
Simple universal charging via the USB port
Charging indicator on the battery (red = charging; green = battery charged)
Performs well at low temperatures
Economical and sustainable solution as main power supply or back-up battery
Product comes with charging cable
Related product :
• Petzl Lithium Ion batteries are guaranteed for one year or 300 charging cycles.
They can be recharged 300 times (after 300 charge cycles, they will still have about 70% of their initial capacity).
• Lithium Ion batteries lose 10% of their capacity per year, whether they are used or not, independent of the number of cycles
• The recharging temperature of a Lithium Ion battery must be between 0°C and +40°C to avoid any deterioration.
- Avoid, for example, recharging a battery with a car charger, under a windshield exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not charge a battery inside an enclosure (e.g. a case or box) as this can cause overheating that can damage the battery.
• The use and storage temperature of a Lithium Ion battery must be between -30°C and +50°C to avoid any deterioration.
• The ideal ambient temperature for recharging, use, and storage of a Lithium Ion battery is about 20°C
• A negative temperature below 0 °C reduces the lamp's battery life because the faster discharge dims the light output.
However, these are temporary drawbacks. Once the Lithium Ion molecules are re-warmed, the battery regains its previous capacity.
• Elevated temperatures above 50°C can permanently damage batteries.
However, this doesn't happen instantly; repeated use at elevated temperatures must occur to cause damage.
Never leave your headlamp under a windshield, a window, or in a car boot if the outside temperature is elevated.