Designed for children weighing less than 30kg, the OUISTITI harness is especially easy to put on and adjust.
It does not require a connector to be fastened, and the adjustment system is difficult for a child to access.
The perforated foam structure and the front tie-in point favour comfort while climbing.
The rear attachment point allows the child to be connected for other specific activities.
Colour: Methyl Blue / Gray
Materials: High-strength polyester webbing, closed-cell foam, polyester
Certifications: CE EN 12277 type B, UIAA
Includes: Harness comes in a protective carry bag
Easy to put on and adjust :
- proper donning is facilitated by holding and shaking the harness from the orange dorsal point
- semi-rigid structure is colour-coded (gray foam interior and blue exterior) for easy donning
- primary adjustment is done on the shoulder straps with the DOUBLEBACK buckles
- secondary adjustment, for small or big children, is done with the DOUBLEBACK buckles on the back of the harness
Comfortable to wear on the ground or when suspended :
- quilted closed-cell foam structure on the leg loops, positioning waistbelt and shoulder straps
- does not require connectors to remain fastened, allowing the child to keep wearing the harness for playing without hindrance
- front tie-in point is reinforced and lower, for greater comfort when climbing, particularly during descents
Versatility of use for climbing, youth clubs, and adventure parks
- one size, up to 30kg
- Doubleback buckles are out of reach of the child
- front tie-in point is colour-coded green, for climbing
- dorsal attachment point is colour-coded orange for other specific situations
Petzl Size Guide:
||58 - 70cm
||32 - 40cm